Clear, cancel or X in Enum

HI All,

Trying to figure out which button in localization settings the  X would be next to the drop down menu. It is too close to the arrow and if someone presses the x it clears the status and leave it blank. It is hidden in the mobile app with the Clear set to " " in Localization but still appears in the desktop version. Looking for ideas to work around.

tintin007_0-1715112609253.png

I have vaildif formulas set for different status on that enum column

Require if is also set with the same formula. Originally tried without isnotblank , Maybe need a different formula somewhere ?

OR([ORDER STATUS]= "Pending", [Order Status] ="Shipped", [ORDER STATUS] = "Delivered", [ORDER STATUS] = "Created",ISNOTBLANK([ORDER STATUS]))

Solved Solved
0 2 58
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I tried the expression in Validif and it didnt work. If you happen to click on the x it just closes the box altogether.  it just dissappears. Even if entry is set to require. I have set a message for the clear button in localization. EG "dont use this x"

i can only see the X on the desktop version.

Other option i have if i cant hide the x button is to use a stack or button enum. but prefer the dropdown style.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

IN([Order Status], LIST("Pending", "Shipped", "Delivered", "Created"))

I tried the expression in Validif and it didnt work. If you happen to click on the x it just closes the box altogether.  it just dissappears. Even if entry is set to require. I have set a message for the clear button in localization. EG "dont use this x"

i can only see the X on the desktop version.

Other option i have if i cant hide the x button is to use a stack or button enum. but prefer the dropdown style.

Top Labels in this Space