Sharing Free Credits

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing great! I have some credits available to share. Please don't hesitate to reach out if interested. I will try to share them ASAP.

Edit: do not share mail ID here, it will be redacted, and I can't share credits. Just comment number of credits you want here and DM me your mail ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn

Best regards,

@SumanthBurla

Solved Solved
9 81 1,308
17 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I don't know how to DM

My Email Id :<PII removed by staff>

I need 50 credits to complete the cloud labs of two courses, Share me if possible
Thank you for helping me

View solution in original post

hii, i need 25 credits to complete labs could please give me the credits ? i have dmed you on linkedin

hey @SumanthBurla 

can I DM you here? is there a way to send DM here 🤔

I recently posted here looking for 15 credits to complete a lab.

Thank you and have a great day

Hey, I want your credits. It's beneficial if you share immediately.

I need 10 creedits to complete 1 lab. My email: (PII removed by Staff) 

plz give some credits to completing arcade lab so,plz give me kindly requested you 😥

thank you in advance 

hey i want 80 credits for arcade.. claiming the badge.

would be very thankful to you..

Hi, 

I DM you in LI. Can you share learning credits to me, I'm just new and badly needed Learning credits. Any amount will be super helpful. Thank you.

Could u plz share some credits with me.... it will be very helpful for we to complete labs in google cloud.

Hey, I need 100 credits to complete the google cloud skills labs, I'm not able to DM you on linkedIn as I don't have premium account. 
my mail: <PII removed by staff> Please share it if possible.
Thank you in advance.

i am not able to send you message on linked in because I don't have premium version so here is my email id attached to cloud skill boost:-<PII removed by staff>

HI!!

I need 30 credits to complete the cloud labs of a courses, Can you share me if possible
Thank you for helping me

Hey , I need 50 credits to complete my labs

I don't have linkedin premium so instead i have emailed it, could you help me add it, the mail maybe in spam

Need $5 credit Sir for completing lab test

Hi @SumanthBurla 

I need 25 credits if you can  please , I DM you  in Linkedin

Hi , I should complete 6 skillb so require cre respectively.

81 REPLIES 81

this is public profile. i need your cloudskillboost email address on  Sumanth Burla | LinkedInto provide credits also mention how many

Not able to ping u on LinkedIn 

this is public profile. i need your cloudskillboost email address on  Sumanth Burla | LinkedInto provide credits also mention how many.

I want 50 credit 

Do share your cloudskillboost mail ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!

Plz give me the some credits to complit my lab my mail is <PII removed by staff>

Do share your cloudskillboost mail ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!!

Hi, i'm new in gcp and i would love to have learning credits, can i get about 100 credits for arcade. Thank you

Do share your cloudskillboost email ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!!

can you share some credits with me @SumanthBurla, it helps me a lot 
it is my profile https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/4c827d42-92f9-47f6-9259-65896113e66c

Do share your cloudskillboost email ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!!

hey i want 80 credits for arcade.. claiming the badge.

would be very thankful to you.

Hey, I need 100 credits to complete the google cloud skills labs, I'm not able to DM you on linkedIn as I don't have premium account. 
my mail: <PII removed by staff> Please share it if possible.
Thank you in advance.

Done! shared some credits please check and do use them before they expire 🙂

please share me 100 credits. i realy need them to complete skill badges for arcade  

i am not able to send you message on linked in because I don't have premium version so here is my email id attached to cloud skill boost:-<PII removed by staff>

Done! please check and do use them before they expire 🙂

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Elijah I am looking for 50 credits to complete Advanced: Generative AI for Developers Learning Path. Here is my Cloud Skills Developer profile: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/33b37cf0-6d3f-4230-af69-2340892f4e5c .

Do share your cloudskillboost email ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP

i need 100 credits to complete the labs. so, please give me some credits.

my profile link:https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/34081d55-125e-4172-8928-e4b76d2fcc93

Do share your cloudskillboost email ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!

could i get 10-15?

HI!!

I need 30 credits to complete the cloud labs of a courses, Can you share me if possible
Thank you for helping me

Do share your cloudskillboost email ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!

I don't have the LinkedIn premium, so I have sent you the connection request 

Hey , I need 50 credits to complete my labs

@PathanFaizan shared few credits please check and use them before they expire 🙂

I don't have linkedin premium so instead i have emailed it, could you help me add it, the mail maybe in spam

@hian , done please check and make sure to use them before they expire 🙂

Need $5 credit Sir for completing lab test

Hi @SumanthBurla 

I need 25 credits if you can  please , I DM you  in Linkedin

@AdamRidene done please check and make sure to use them before they expire🙂

Hi , I should complete 6 skillb so require cre respectively.

@Videelicious369 Do share your cloudskillboost email ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!

Hey @SumanthBurla i need some credits to complete the skill badge which is coming in my challenge queue. Please help me so that i can do it ASAP and earn my skill badge..Hare is my public profile
https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/12188f6c-6984-4488-9611-7b7ef40e87c5

@arunavo_biswas Do share your cloudskillboost email ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP

Hello, could you please give me a couple of credits for lab work. My profile:  https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/4ee10813-0af8-4436-833b-95f442bc1b7b 

Top Labels in this Space