Unauthorized charges

Google Workspace continues to charge my strugggling small non profit 18.15 a month for workspace even though I cancelled it months ago. I've submitted online disputes and they are denied. I can see in my billing that I am on the FREE plan and I am the oNLY user! What can I do now besides close this card so they can no longer charge it?

0 2 301
2 REPLIES 2

duc
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I got an unauthorized charge on my card too and I'm not even using the workspace service. I too have submitted multiple disputes which all came back as "unable to detect". Their workspace organization name "AIPE" charged their service using my debit card information and I couldn't reach Google WorkSpace real people for help. Other support channels refused to even help me to transfer my case to where it's concerned. I could not believe this is how Google process running in this area of technology.

Well the real problem is that even closing out the card will not stop them from charging you it's the account that the card is tied to that they have a tie with that's the only thing that will continue to charge you best way to handle it is change your account number for that to happen you have to get a hold of your account company or whoever you're with do you have the account through and they can clear that up and cut off any ties that subscriptions are on