Agent Assist Smart Reply Deployment Issues

I have been trying for the past few days to train and deploy a custom Smart Reply model using a conversational dataset. 

I have just over 30,000 conversations in cloud storage that I've successfully added to a conversational dataset. 

My first attempt at training a model took ~8 hours and it was successful. However, after the training step was complete, the deployment step failed with no explanation other than "Internal Server Error." 

I tried to redeploy the model multiple times, but always got the same error. 

I also attempted all of these steps in both the console and via API - both lead to the same results. 

The only other thing that I can think of is that it is related to location, but I have everything set to global. 

Are there any specific issues with the contents of the conversational transcripts that are known to cause issues? 

Any advice on what I can do to troubleshoot further? 

EDIT: After re-running the 'human evaluation' option twice, the model successfully deployed.

0 1 251
1 REPLY 1

Hello Jordanrburger,

I recently encountered a similar issue while using the Agent Assist Console for training. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide documentation on the API for smart reply training. Your assistance in this matter would be most helpful. Thank you!