CCAI Platform quota

I have a question related to the CCAI Platform. Is there any quota related to how many concurrent calls can manage a single Virtual Agent? Let's say we are using a small instance.
I'm having a hard time getting quota and limits related to CCAI Platform + DialogFlow.

5 2 139
2 REPLIES 2

It appears that CCAI limits are related to Dialogflow, I would recommend checking Dialogflow's Quotas and Limit page for more information about it limits :

• Request: A request is defined as any API call to the Dialogflow service, whether direct with API usage or indirect with integration or console usage. Depending on the task and design of the agent, the number of requests needed for an end-user to accomplish a task with a Dialogflow agent can vary greatly.
  • Session: A session is a conversation between an end-user and a Dialogflow agent. A session remains active and its data is stored for 30 minutes after the last request is sent for the session. A session can be either a chat session or a voice session.
    • Chat session: A chat session only uses text for both requests and responses.
    • Voice session: A voice session uses audio for requests, responses, or both.
  • Consumer projects and resource projects: If you use multiple projects, it is possible that the project associated with your request authentication (consumer project) is not the same project that is associated with the agent in the request (resource project). In this case, the consumer project is used to determine prices and quotas. For more information, see Using multiple projects for ES or Using multiple projects for CX.

Reference: https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/pricing#table

Hi nceniza! Thank you for your answer!

I checked the Dialogflow's Quota and I'll get the pricing of the interactions from there, but I still have some questions related to Dialogflow and CCAIP:

• To confirm if I misunderstood anything, the pricing for the audio is $0.001 per second and this includes all the STT and TTS requests for each second, right?
  • In the Dialogflow Quota, there is a feature called Dialogflow phone gateway that includes input and output audio and can handle 100 total phone minutes per minute. Is this independent of how many agents are using a voice session? Can a single agent handle 100 calls of 1 minute in duration?
  • What is the pricing for maintaining a CCAI Platform instance up? (a small instance)
  • If a CCAI Platform instance only has 1 virtual agent and no human agents, can the single virtual agent manage 100 calls of 1 minute in duration? I'm trying to understand if the quotas of Dialogflow's agents are the same for the CCAIP virtual agent.