Cannot import user events data for recommendation ai

I've imported data user events name purchase-complete from Google Cloud Storage after check user events import activity status already succeeded and No error since Sep 11, 2023 but now data isn't showing in system. 

Screenshot 2023-09-13 113830 edit.png

before that I used to importing detail-page-view, home-page-view, add-to-cart on Aug 4, 2023 after waiting 2-3 days system show only add-to-cart and detail-page-view.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 115209 edit.png

How can I import user events data?

0 1 127
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Phoenix_intern

Welcome and thank you for reaching out to our community.

I understand that you are having issues importing user events after September 11, 2023. I have checked incidents reported in our Service Health summary and there are none related to your situation on the mentioned date. Please review your logs, you might find error entries there that specify what is causing the issue. It is also possible that you have reached your quotas and limits hence not being able to import user events.

Recommendations AI (beta) now uses the Retail API, here are some documentation that can point you in the right direction.

You can also reach out to Retail API support for further assistance regarding your concerns.

Listing down here the legacy documents of Recommendation AI for your reference.

Hope this helps.