Cloud Document AI in Australia

Hi All, 

Does any one knows if google offers the Cloud document AI services in Australia. While I am trying to create processors for OCR, it is showing only two regions EU and the US. 

Due to the compliance requirement, customer documents can not leave Australia and hence the question to the broader community. 

5 2 76
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

Please be informed that Document AI provides limited support for single-region locations such as Australia. As quoted here in the Google public documentation:

“Single-region locations support a subset of limited-access processors. To seek access, submit the Document AI Single Region Request Form with information about you, your company, and your use case. A Google Cloud project ID is required.”

You could also see in the documentation the capabilities being offered in your region. For the detailed information and list of processors, you may check this documentation.

Hope this helps.

Hi @maricarp , Thank you for the info, I have gone through the documentation, but I couldn't find an option to create a processor for AU region, the only regions available are EU,US - How can I enable it? I haven't found any info related to it in the documentation.

Thanks