Cloud Retail User events from Google Tag Manager

I am reaching out to seek your assistance and guidance regarding an issue I have been experiencing while trying to send user events to Cloud Retail using Google Tag Manager.

I have invested a significant amount of time searching for information in the community and other online forums, as well as exploring the provided documentation and videos. However, despite my efforts and multiple attempts, I have been unable to make this functionality work properly. I have come across responses that do not provide exact details about the underlying cause of the problem, making it even more challenging to find a solution.

Furthermore, I have noticed that the documentation and videos do not adequately explain or provide a clear visualization of how the sent events are ultimately reflected in Cloud Retail. This lack of precise information hinders my ability to identify potential errors and follow the appropriate recommendations.

I have conducted numerous thorough tests and tried every possible configuration, but the events simply do not get registered in Cloud Retail. Without being able to access this information, it is extremely difficult for me to gather data and obtain valuable recommendations to proceed with my implementation.

Therefore, I would like to request your valuable assistance and guidance in this matter. Could you please provide additional support to address this specific issue? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer to help me overcome these challenges and achieve a successful implementation of user events in Cloud Retail.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration and help.

2 1 360
1 REPLY 1

bata98

hi, i am facing the same issue! I created the Retail tag, to fire after every ga4 event tag fires. The retail tag fires but status failed. Any clue? thanks!