Doucment AI - Invoice parser - Billing relaed

Hi Team,

We imported 500 documents to invoice parser and trained the documents and corrected the labels (7-10 labels) then uptrained a modal and deployed the service.

Later in the next week we used the uptrained modal version and processed 1000 documents(Avg 2 pages per document) and extracted invoice header and line items.

So when we check the billing of new week, We got the billing around $140+ for Document AI service which seems very high, as per the billing document it should be around $100

Can someone please help me in understanding this?

0 1 207
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mrutyunjay,

Welcome and thank you for reaching out to our community for clarification.

I understand that you wanted to verify the cost incurred for the service that you have used in line with Document AI - Invoice Parser. Based on your example, a straight computation (1000 processed documents multiplied by $0.10 for every 10 pages per document) suggest that you should indeed have around $100 per month usage but unfortunately I won't be able to look into your project to confirm it as there might be other drivers for this $140+ cost estimate.

You can reach out to our Document AI support for detailed assistance or you can try this Calculator, there is a chat feature here where you can talk to an agent for your concerns. 

Hope this helps.