Gaia id not found - download predict_request_gaphic.py to use the Multimodal Embeddings client

Hi, I'm trying to download predict_request_gapic.py and requirements.txt files from the Cloud Storage bucket (gs://vertex-ai/generative-ai/vision/multimodal embedding/) as per the documentation for the Python SDK here: https://console.cloud.google.com/vertex-ai/publishers/google/model-garden/multimodalembedding?projec...

With Windows .cmd I run: gsutil cp gs://vertex-ai/generative-ai/vision/multimodalembedding/* . 

But I am getting the error: NotFoundException: 404 Not Found; Gaia id not found for email xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

I'm using my personal Gmail in the CLI which has the owner permission in the project I am working in (and which matches the project id the CLI is set to).

Appreciate any help! 

Screenshot 2024-04-05 160624.jpg

0 1 108
1 REPLY 1

FIXED. Needed to reconfigure the SA credentials by running "gcloud init" as had a (wrong) default ADC one locally. Also injecting the right credentials into my application at runtime to bypass the default ADC. Made a proper org account too and all works fine now!