Gemini in Workspace - training on brand tone of voice and use cases

djkh

Apologies if this is a newbie-level question, but please bear with me. 

The business I work for, specifically the Content Marketing and Copy team would like to incorporate AI tools into our workflow. We are Google Workspace users. I see that Gemini is now available within Workspace, at two levels. As a brand we have a specific tone of voice, set advertising and content templates and other brand guidelines. I'd like all the team involved in writing content and copy for the brand to have access to the same AI tool within Workspace, trained on all of the above. 

What is the best way to go about this? I have looked in Vertex AI/Generative AI studio, and have been watching various videos. There may be developer resource within the company to help train a model to deploy within our company Workspace, but I'm not sure as yet, so training the model with prompts might be the easiest option.

What might be the best way to go about this? Parameter Efficient Tuning? Prompt Design? And how then to deploy my trained model within our company Workspace? Or is this even possible? 

Any tips would be very gratefully received. 
Many thanks in advance. 

0 1 341
1 REPLY 1

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @djkh

Excited to hear that you're interested in learning more about the Google Cloud ecosystem and ways to better incorporate AI tools into your org's workflow. I'm looking looking forward to seeing you get get engaged across the forums. GCC is a community of communities. You'll notice that we have dedicated forum spaces for all kinds of topics including Workspace, Data Analytics, AI/ML, no-code app development and Google Cloud Computing. Take a look around and check out some of the conversations in progress and add your voice. 

If you haven't already, take a look at the the Google Cloud Innovators Program. Some of the benefits include access to exclusive learning resources and other member's only opportunities to help you grow as Cloud Professional. Let me know if you need help navigating that! There are also some great learning journeys for individuals and orgs looking to up-skill on AI and how it pairs with the products you're already using. 

Be sure to sure to check out our Learning & Certification Hub where members share best practices on preparing for certifications, stay up to date on what’s next with Google Cloud, and network with similar goals.

Again, welcome!