Google Ai Studio - Always returns error "An internal error has occurred", does not generate text

Whenever I try to use https://aistudio.google.com/ and chat with it, I get this error message and it does not work at all.ttttttt.png

does anyone know how to fix this or to get in touch with the proper google support team?

6 8 2,388
8 REPLIES 8

Having the same problem, tried enabling API access and then PaLM 2 inferencing stopped working too.

have same problem but on gemini api, I receive only empty response without text part on json, its annoying, this problem continue since five six march...

its truly pissing me off,  just go access and it isn't even working after 2 weeks wait....

I'm getting this same exact issue. 

I had the same issue and successfully resolved it.

My problem was that I was trying to use Gemini 1.5 pro but I was logged in to multiple Google Workspace accounts, the first of which did not have access. Why Gemini 1.5 pro was even shown as an option is anyone's guess. After logging out of all accounts and logging back in to the one that was given access to Gemini 1.5 (thereby making that account the "default"), it worked just fine.

I had the same problem. But I think I got the reason why it happened. 

It sometimes occurred while I was testing Gemini Pro. At first, I created new prompts and tested, and it's ok. But I thought it's not the answer.

Finally, I realized that it's the country problem. In my country, I had to use VPN even to sign in Google AI studio. So, I sent the prompt to my friend in Singapore, and let him to test. He never had the same problem. So, I think it is because of the country availability.

Hi guys!
i had the same problem just now, and here how i fixed it, i am gonna tell you the whole process because i don't know what exactly fixed it.
first of all, i signed-out, when i tried to sign in, it said that my browser is not secure, then i remembered that i was spoofing my user agent, because of another site that had a problem with Firefox, after disabling it, i signed in again, and tried the to chat, and it worked, so i am not sure if it has something to do with Firefox, user agent spoofing, or just signing out and in again?
Hope this helps someone out there.

Olá, estava com esse problema, resolvi incluindo ele como site confiável no firewall do antivírus. Depois consegui dialogar.