Google Vision is not Indexing

Hi!

I am having a problem with Google Vision, it seems that it is not indexing any of the product set items since March 1st. In one of my product sets it still shows indexTime": "1970-01-01-01T00:00:00Z", when I performed the indexing operation last March 1st.

1 4 187
4 REPLIES 4

Same here, i've been dealing with this pain for a few hours now. 

Got indexed at 6 am and stopped again.

Again it has stopped indexing, the last time in my case it did it on Monday 06/03 around five in the morning and has not indexed again. I have two useless product sets because it does not return content.

hey i faced the same issue, and from some experimentation and a hint here https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AI-ML/Empty-Search-result-from-previously-Indexed-Product-se...

my understanding is that it's being de-indexed after a 5 days (this is a number i got from my experimentation) and you could activate it again after calling the API with the dormant product search. you need to wait a bit for retraining + overhead time of the index cycle, in my case it was around 2+2 hours approximately. So to fix this i think the best way is to daily call with fake data these product set to keep them "warm". 

this is not documented and i think the reason for this is to scale to 0 their inference app (to save their resources).