Google cloud translation API java sdk

I am looking for a way to automate model training for Google cloud translation service. Initially I looked at AutoML  APIs (and corresponding java sdk), but UI suggests that I should be using Cloud Translation API to manage models instead. The problem is that I can not seem to find java sdk for it. I can see the documentation for APIs, but there is no corresponding method in existing java translation sdk.

Is there a way to submit a request to add those model/dataset APIs to SDK? If not - are there any known "easy" ways to generate sdk for google end points?

Any hints would be appreciated.

1 1 47
1 REPLY 1

If you wish to request a certain feature to a product I would suggest visiting this documentation about feature request

You can also request and vote for new Google Cloud features. Unlike issue reports, we don't immediately triage new feature requests. Instead, we wait for a feature to have a handful of stars and, hopefully, comments from several users about how the feature would be useful. So, when it comes to feature requests, it's especially important to vote for an existing request (if one exists) instead of making a duplicate.