WordPress site 504 error

Hello,

I’m having some issue with a site I have been trying to make and hosted on Google Cloud.

I am a beginner and I can usually follow tutorials instruction to do things, but when something goes wrong, terrible at troubleshooting.

So the site was working, while i was building the pages and information within, and I was able to access WP-admin and the site itself using the domain name.

For the past 2 days I cannot access WP-admin, or the site using the domain. I have no idea if it’s a problem with WP, Plugins, or Google Cloud.

I have read that is possible to access WP files using FTP to disable plugins, if that is the problem, but I lost myself trying to find the right info on how to access Google Cloud for the FTP details

I’ve going around different sites like a headless chicken…to find a solution.

Apologies if this is already been addressed in the forum of If I posted in the wrong section. If so, please point me to the right post.

Hopefully someone could help.

Cheers Alberto

0 1 45
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Alb673 ,

Welcome on the Google Cloud Community. 
No worries, we are here to help 🙂 As a first step, please describe, how did you deployed this wordpress? This url [1.] should help you to point, which option has been used. Then, we will be able to guide you with troubleshooting steps.
[1.] https://cloud.google.com/wordpress/?hl=en

cheers,
DamianS