[Archived] AppSheet's COVID-19 Support Guide: We're All in This Together

Note: This promotion has ended December 31, 2022. 

AppSheet is committed to helping our community develop new ways to support remote teams, healthcare workers, and one another during this difficult time.

To help these efforts, all apps addressing COVID-19 response are now free to deploy on the AppSheet platform. Read on to learn more about how this works, as well as how to find additional AppSheet COVID-19 response resources.

COVID-19 Response Resources

Free app deployment

All apps supporting the COVID-19 response* will be made available on our platform at no cost to new and existing customers until December 31, 2022. As needs change, we will review extending platform support.

*AppSheet only supports non-PHI use cases. If you have a question, please contact AppSheet Support and provide use case details, including the personal information collected.

The AppSheet Community

It's our hope that the AppSheet Community (where you are now!) will provide a hub for new and existing AppSheet customers, as well as the AppSheet team, to share ideas and help others that are building COVID-19 response apps. 

If you have an idea about an app in response to the COVID-19 crisis, want to help with the app creation process, or have any questions, please feel free to add a comment to this post below and someone from the Community will be happy to assist. We're all in this together! 

Note: This promotion has ended December 31, 2022.

Solved Solved
6 9 6,681
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi everyone- 

A quick update for those that have inquired on the status of this offering. We will be extending this promo through early next year, no action is required on your end if you're currently using the code. You should receive an email from our team with specific dates and instructions in mid-January on how this code will be turned down, next steps, etc. 

Please feel free to send any questions you have my way. Happy to help where I can. 

View solution in original post

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Olá! - Fico tão feliz que você pôde aproveitar a promoção Covid-19 e construir um aplicativo tão útil com o AppSheet. Infelizmente, esta promoção terminou em 31 de dezembro de 2022 e não está mais disponível.

Dependendo da quantidade de recursos do seu aplicativo, você poderá continuar usando-o com os planos Starter ou Core. Recomendo entrar em contato com nossa equipe de vendas, pois também pode haver outras opções disponíveis para você.

Você também pode Conversar online com um representante de vendas de segunda a sexta, das 9h às 19h EST, ou falar com um representante de vendas no 855-720-6978, de segunda a sexta, das 8h às 20h EST. Para conta, cobrança e suporte técnico, acesse Central de Ajuda.

Mais uma vez, parabéns por criar um aplicativo tão útil! Sinta-se à vontade para me enviar uma mensagem privada se precisar de ajuda adicional.

Atenciosamente, Roderick

---

Hi @jeffcantor

I am so happy that you were able to take advantage of this Covid-19 promotion and build such a helpful app with AppSheet. Unfortunately, this promotion ended December 31, 2022 and is no longer available.

Depending on how feature-rich your app is, you may be able to continue using it with the Starter or Core plans. I recommend reaching out to our sales team as there may also be other options available to you. You can also Chat online with a sales representative Monday, 9AM EST, through Friday, 7PM EST or speak with a sales representative at 855-720-6978, Monday–Friday 8AM–8PM EST.

For account, billing, and technical support, go to Help Center.

Again, congrats on creating such a useful app! Feel free to send me a private message if you need additional help.

Cheers,

Roderick

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Yes Thank

Uk
Silver 1
Silver 1

nice info

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help🤗

Greetings @jcadence. The promo code has been very useful for me and my team. Since we are only 3 month away from the promo code's end date, I would like to know what happens with the applications developed. Will the promo code be extended? We will be able to edit and / or mantain the applications? What will exactly happen after the expiration date?

Thanks in advance

Hi @lemosBoti so glad to hear it has been helpful! The promo code will becoming to an end at the end of the year. An email will be sent out in the coming weeks with additional details. 

Hi everyone- 

A quick update for those that have inquired on the status of this offering. We will be extending this promo through early next year, no action is required on your end if you're currently using the code. You should receive an email from our team with specific dates and instructions in mid-January on how this code will be turned down, next steps, etc. 

Please feel free to send any questions you have my way. Happy to help where I can. 

Ok, thank you very much for the information, then we are waiting for the email

Ola bom dia , desenvolvi um aplicativo para transporte de pacientes em ambulancias em 2019 e ate hoje e usado para transferir pacientes com diversas infermidades , gostaria de cotinuar usando esse sistema no hospital 

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Olá! - Fico tão feliz que você pôde aproveitar a promoção Covid-19 e construir um aplicativo tão útil com o AppSheet. Infelizmente, esta promoção terminou em 31 de dezembro de 2022 e não está mais disponível.

Dependendo da quantidade de recursos do seu aplicativo, você poderá continuar usando-o com os planos Starter ou Core. Recomendo entrar em contato com nossa equipe de vendas, pois também pode haver outras opções disponíveis para você.

Você também pode Conversar online com um representante de vendas de segunda a sexta, das 9h às 19h EST, ou falar com um representante de vendas no 855-720-6978, de segunda a sexta, das 8h às 20h EST. Para conta, cobrança e suporte técnico, acesse Central de Ajuda.

Mais uma vez, parabéns por criar um aplicativo tão útil! Sinta-se à vontade para me enviar uma mensagem privada se precisar de ajuda adicional.

Atenciosamente, Roderick

---

Hi @jeffcantor

I am so happy that you were able to take advantage of this Covid-19 promotion and build such a helpful app with AppSheet. Unfortunately, this promotion ended December 31, 2022 and is no longer available.

Depending on how feature-rich your app is, you may be able to continue using it with the Starter or Core plans. I recommend reaching out to our sales team as there may also be other options available to you. You can also Chat online with a sales representative Monday, 9AM EST, through Friday, 7PM EST or speak with a sales representative at 855-720-6978, Monday–Friday 8AM–8PM EST.

For account, billing, and technical support, go to Help Center.

Again, congrats on creating such a useful app! Feel free to send me a private message if you need additional help.

Cheers,

Roderick