Always get "Datastore not added to the pods of the organization" on trial account

Not applicable

Hi, everything I do on my trial org / account results in "Datastore not added to the pods of the organization" - how do I resolve?

0 7 235
7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

Org is nealhf

@Akash Prabhashankar , @annappa@apigee.com Any help here ? Similar trial org provisioning issue.

@Akash Prabhashankar @annappa@apigee.com - please can you help me?

Thanks and regards

Neal

@Neal Feely , Apigee Team is working on same. We will keep you posted. Inconvenience is regretted.

Hello @Neal Feely, some of the trial orgs which were found to be inactive (no runtime traffic on the org for more than 1 month as of Feb 2016) have been disabled.

Could you please signup for a new account using different Email Address & OrgName?

Please refer to the below community post for more details:

https://community.apigee.com/articles/19993/unable-to-list-or-run-api-proxies-in-trial-orgs.html

@Akash Prabhashankar I don't have another email address to use! And I don't want to create a new one just to get this access. I saw from another question that somebody had a similar problem and Apigee managed to sort it out?

@Akash Prabhashankar - or if can't be resolved please can you close / cancel / delete my account?