Apigee returning intermittent 404

Not applicable

Since day 22/06/2018 Apigee started to return 404 on some of our requests (sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work).

When it doesn't work the following headers are returned that is different from when it works:

X-Frame-Options : DENY

X-XSS-Protection :1

And the return body is:

<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Error</title> <style> body { width: 35em; margin: 0 auto; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; } </style> </head> <body> <h1>An error occurred.</h1> <p>Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.<br/> Please try again later.</p> </body> </html>

Maybe something related with XSS protection? But the weird thing is that it's intermittent for the exactly same request.

Can someone help me?

1 8 690
8 REPLIES 8

Apigee started to return 404 on some of our requests

Have you got a support contract? Have you contacted Apigee Edge support to inquire?

The first things support will ask you:

Which requests? Requests for an API Proxy? Requests to the management API? Developer portal? something else?

We are still using the evaluation account, so no support contact.

But we are having those errors calling our api proxy. The 404 error occurs before even hit our proxy, we can't use trace when this problem happens.

This error started to happen on June 21th, and maybe it is related with the released version of Apigee Edge witch started on the same day.

Let me ask someone to respond... hang on.

I can confirm that the problems you are seeing are not limited to your organization. We have multiple reports of similar problems. (Trial organizations). The team is still working on a solution. I expect it will be resolved soon. I will post back when I have more information.

Thanks for reporting this.

The problems you are seeing are not due to some action you are taking. The problems are not limited to your organization. We have multiple reports of similar problems. (Trial organizations). The team has diagnosed the problem and is working on a solution. I expect it will be resolved soon. I will post back when I have more information.

Today we have only responses with 404-code from apigee. Let me know if will be any news ASAP. Thx!

The Apigee operations team have reported that the recent problems with the trial accounts have been resolved.

https://status.apigee.com/incidents/qr92svw8st2c

7065-screenshot-20180628-113508.png

@Dino-at-Google

How you fixed this on cloud, we have a similar issue that returns not 404, but 504.. APIGEE support could not figure out whats the root cause.