Apigee x Creating an API proxy from an OpenAPI Specification

Our intention is to provide consumers with OpenAPI Specification of apigee( apigateway) with apigee base path/resource path and oauth securitySchemes in it.

Can you please clarify below points.
1. Does apigee x need OpenAPI Specification of backend API when creating API Proxy with OpenAPI Specification?
2.if so, let says backend API doesn't have authorisation so we want to create API proxy with oauth and protect backend api.
we want to provide OpenAPI Specification of apigee api proxy to consumer which would have oauth along with backend API written in OpenAPI Specification.
so how do i get OpenAPI Specification of apigee api proxy?
is it possible to extract OpenAPI Specification of apigee api proxy from GUI/apigee?
if not possible, what approch should we be using creating API Proxy with OpenAPI Specification so that consumers

0 2 152
2 REPLIES 2

can some one help me with this question please?

as far as i know, apigee x does not really do anythign with openapi specs other than create routes that you then have to go update with whatever policy logic you want to have. i have not seen anything that allows you to describe an api with openapi, bind auth, backends or any logic that you would declare in policies to those routes.

as far as i know there is no out-of-the-box way to describe an apigee proxy as an openapi spec.