How Can I resolve the URL no longer exists issue

Not applicable

@venkatesh kandukuri Hi Team,

I was tried the integration process of salesforce with apigee,I am used service callout policy for using

the salesforce service and I successfully deployed into the Apigee Edge,But I got some issue like

when I was tested in trace part it shows URL no longer exists.I search in salesforce community for

this issue but I didn't get any answer from them.I don't know how to get an existing URL from

salesforce.By the way I'm get an URL from the salesforce trail account.If any one know regarding this

issue please let me know.

Thank you.

0 1 1,160
1 REPLY 1

I'm not able to understand your problem.

> when I was tested in trace part it shows URL no longer exists.

I don't know what this means. Your description of the problem is incomplete and not particularly helpful. Try to be complete and clear. A screenshot of what you are seeing would illustrate the problem better. A Screenshot is not a replacement to a clear description - it's a complement to the description.

Just guessing,.... It sounds like you are trying to invoke a URL that is no longer active at Salesforce. ??

I cannot imagine what the solution is, but it seems like for sure that's a salesforce issue, not an Apigee issue.

Can you invoke the URL successfully from outside Apigee Edge (like, from curl)? That's a good test. If you get the same error outside of Apigee Edge, then the error has nothing to do with Apigee Edge. Therefore you need to figure out the appropriate URL.

Good luck.