How to Restore Page Revisions in Apigee Integrated Developer Portal

Hello Community,

I've encountered a peculiar issue with the Apigee Integrated Developer Portal that I'm hoping to get some assistance with. I am working on a project, and I recently noticed that while our published page is displaying content as expected, the corresponding HTML editor within the portal is showing up as empty. This discrepancy is puzzling, and I'm concerned about making any changes or updates, fearing that I might lose the content on the published page.

Here are the specific details and steps I've already taken:

Issue Description: The published page on our Apigee Integrated Developer Portal correctly displays all the content. However, when I open the same page in the HTML editor to make edits, the editor is completely empty.

Attempts to Resolve:

I've checked for any caching issues by clearing browser cache and trying different browsers.
I've attempted to find a revision history or version control feature within the portal but haven't had any success.
Question:

Is there a way to access and restore the content from the published page back into the HTML editor?
Are there specific steps or tools within the Apigee platform that I can use to recover the content or view the revision history of the page?
Could this issue be related to specific permissions or configurations within the Apigee portal that I might be overlooking?
Any insights, suggestions, or guidance on how to resolve this issue would be immensely appreciated. I'm keen on understanding the root cause of this discrepancy and ensuring that our content is safe and manageable moving forward.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

1 1 79
1 REPLY 1

What's shown in the page editor is the page's draft content. The most likely explanation is that this was deleted - the autosave feature makes this relatively easy to do by accident. There is no way to access the published content through the UI, but it is returned by the API call made by the UI. This can be seen by locating the API call in Chrome Developer Tools and inspecting the response - in the network tab, restrict to `Fetch/XHR` and look for a call with `Name` matching the page name.