I can't manage to create an Apigee Org with a load balancer

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Apigee and I'm trying t get use to it in other to setup my company infrastructure.

I'm lost with the load balancer configurations as I'm not used to that. I create an environment, an environment group and an instance. I also created proxies but I can't request them as I think I didn't setup as I should the load balancer thinks.

I'm really lost as I'm trying to find on google and other resources but don't find anything.
I would be really grateful if someone could help or guide me please.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Brice

Solved Solved
1 2 184
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @bfircef - In our docs we refer to this step as "Access Routing", which is typically done as part of the provisioning process. There are a number of options (Internal/External Access or both, PSC, VPC Peering for example) and I think it will be important for you to understand each option before proceeding.

You can use the Wizard here, or command line here (VPC Peering) and here (Non-VPC Peering) to configure access and learn more about each option. Note that there is a different set of instructions depending on your subscription type - Eval, PAYG or Paid.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @bfircef - In our docs we refer to this step as "Access Routing", which is typically done as part of the provisioning process. There are a number of options (Internal/External Access or both, PSC, VPC Peering for example) and I think it will be important for you to understand each option before proceeding.

You can use the Wizard here, or command line here (VPC Peering) and here (Non-VPC Peering) to configure access and learn more about each option. Note that there is a different set of instructions depending on your subscription type - Eval, PAYG or Paid.

Thank you @markjkelly for your reply! It helped me setup my Apigee correctly