Implementation of Authorization code grant type in Apigee to connect to Azure

I need to connect to Azure Graph apis for that, as part of security we have to send OAuth Authorization code token from Apigee. OAuth Auth token is generated in Azure and from Apigee only we have send necessary details like client ID, secret, callback url, Auth URL, Access Token URL, Scope. 

Will it be possible to implement this in Apigee??  If so how we have to do??

Could you please help here, @dchiesa1 

0 2 138
2 REPLIES 2

Not sure. I am unclear on your requirement. 

@Prashanth4576 wrote:

I need to connect to Azure Graph apis

ok that part is clear.

@Prashanth4576 wrote:

as part of security we have to send OAuth Authorization code token from Apigee.

Wha?  What will azure do with an authorization code generated by Apigee?  I am not at all clear on this. Maybe you can be more specific as to what information is being sent by which actors, to which other systems. Maybe provide a sequence diagram, with labels showing what is going where? 

@Prashanth4576 wrote:

OAuth Auth token is generated in Azure and from Apigee only we have send necessary details like client ID, secret, callback url, Auth URL, Access Token URL, Scope. 

?not clear

Apigee can act as an identify facade, if that is what you want. here is a reference implementation.  I am not clear on "from Apigee we have to send only..."  Where is Apigee sending this stuff? 

If you can elaborate on what you want, and clarify, I might be able to help advise.

@dchiesa1 wrote:

Wha?  What will azure do with an authorization code generated by Apigee?  I am not at all clear on this. Maybe you can be more specific as to what information is being sent by which actors, to which other systems. Maybe provide a sequence diagram, with labels showing what is going where? 

Generation of Authorization code token is happening at Azure level and from Apigee we have to pass like client ID, secret, callback url, Auth URL, Access Token URL, Scope.  After receiving the token from Azure then we have to pass this token in the consecutive call. 

Note: From Apigee will it be possible to provide consent on behalf of user??