Is it documentation bug?

Not applicable

http://docs.apigee.com/api-services/reference/invalidate-cache-policy

please see the link http://docs.apigee.com/api-services/reference/invalidate-cache-policy

you have the following code

<CacheContext>
  <APIProxyName ref="variable_name">application_that_added_the_entry</ApplicationName>
</CacheContext>

XML is broken

Solved Solved
2 3 107
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Oleksandr Skoryi thanks for sharing.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know there is also another way to send us feedback on any of our documentation.

On each page, in the bottom right there is a link "Send Docs Feedback":

2454-20160419-senddocsfeedback1.png

Clicking it brings up the following pop-up:

2455-20160419-senddocsfeedback2.png

Clicking the first option, to give feedback on a specific part of the page, presents a selector to choose the part of the page that the feedback applies to and after that a box to capture the feedback.

Alternatively to give feedback about the whole page or site, click the second option and enter the feedback.

And last of all, if these answers from @Anil Sagar, @wwitman and me have addressed your question please click the Accept link or alternatively let us know what further details we can help provide.

View solution in original post

@Oleksandr Skoryi Thanks for taking time to report this. I corrected the doc.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Oleksandr Skoryi ,

Thank you for highlighting same. Yes, It's a documentation bug. We will update same & keep you posted. Let me loop in @docs team.

Hi @Oleksandr Skoryi thanks for sharing.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know there is also another way to send us feedback on any of our documentation.

On each page, in the bottom right there is a link "Send Docs Feedback":

2454-20160419-senddocsfeedback1.png

Clicking it brings up the following pop-up:

2455-20160419-senddocsfeedback2.png

Clicking the first option, to give feedback on a specific part of the page, presents a selector to choose the part of the page that the feedback applies to and after that a box to capture the feedback.

Alternatively to give feedback about the whole page or site, click the second option and enter the feedback.

And last of all, if these answers from @Anil Sagar, @wwitman and me have addressed your question please click the Accept link or alternatively let us know what further details we can help provide.

@Oleksandr Skoryi Thanks for taking time to report this. I corrected the doc.