Is there a way for the Apigee emulator api calls to respond with a content-type header?

I'm using Cloud Code in VS code and along side it I'm using an extension called REST Client. What I can do in REST Client is make a request to endpoints and use parts of the response in subsequent requests using JSONPath. 

What I wanted to do, since the consumerKey for developer apps in the emulator changes every time the test data is deployed, was to make a request to the developer apps endpoint and get the consumerKey before calling other test methods. The problem with this is that the response doesn't have a content-type header so REST Client doesn't know that it can parse it as JSON.

0 2 135
2 REPLIES 2

Specifically which developer apps endpoint are you connecting to?  What request are you making?  Can you be as specific as possible?

You said emulator.  so I guess you're not hitting this endpoint? 

curl -i -H "Authorization: Bearer $TOKEN" $apigeeapis/v1/organizations/$ORG/apps

Yeah. It's the emulator that is running in VSCode. The endpoint is 

curl -i http://localhost:8080/v1/emulator/test/developerapps

It's being run in the gcr.io/apigee-release/hybrid/apigee-emulator:1.9.2 docker container image, which also exposes the api.