Is there any way to sync all products, apps and proxies between two data center in apigee

i have two data center , and i need all proxies, products, apps and developers to be same in two data centers .
is there anyway to do it? or it will be done manually
@dchiesa1 

Solved Solved
0 3 337
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, this is exactly how a multi-region installation of Apigee works. Once the new instance/region comes online, it will synchronize with the other. Apigee takes care of all the replication for you, so there is very little to do in that regard.

The steps on exactly how to add a new instance vary depending on the version of Apigee (X, hybrid, Edge, or OPDK) you're running, but conceptually the process is the same, and synchronization works in the same manner.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Customers need not worry about synchronization across data centers as this is a core principle of the Apigee platform and a primary use case it was designed for.

Apigee supports multi-region in all versions of the platform (X, hybrid, Edge and OPDK). Entities like API Products, Developer Apps and Developers are synchronized across the instances of the platform, as long as each instance is associate to the same Apigee organization. 

API Proxies are deployed to environments which can span multiple instances, or be isolated to a single instance. It's much more common for the environment to span multiple data centers; although some customers want to have a data center specific proxy.

Thanks for your response.
the installation of the two data center is separate .
I mean i make installation of X data center ,and after that I make installation of Y data center with the same configuration.
Does anyway to make this two data centers be synching?
@apickelsimer 

Yes, this is exactly how a multi-region installation of Apigee works. Once the new instance/region comes online, it will synchronize with the other. Apigee takes care of all the replication for you, so there is very little to do in that regard.

The steps on exactly how to add a new instance vary depending on the version of Apigee (X, hybrid, Edge, or OPDK) you're running, but conceptually the process is the same, and synchronization works in the same manner.