Not able to Sign In to my apigee account

I am not able to sign in to my account. After inserting my username and password I am getting "No Organization Available" error message. PFB screenshot. Please to retrieve my account. Or please help to inform if I can recover my APIs from my account.

ayan8902_0-1630653331507.png

0 6 276
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @shishir21 

In the link @markwill mentioned, "New trial orgs are no longer provisioned on Apigee Edge. Existing trial orgs are not impacted."

I am an existing user, using my account since 2019. Still not able to access my account. can you please inform atleast how can I get back my api proxies.

Hi - the reply and answer on the original thread was really intended to clarify that new Apigee trials are no longer provisioned on the legacy Apigee Edge infrastructure but are now created only on the current Apigee X offering. Please do note that even legacy Apigee Edge free trial organizations are for temporary evaluation use and subject to periodic cleanup/deletion.

If you are a user in a paid Apigee Edge organization, account access questions would best be directed to your organization's Apigee administrators, or failing that, Apigee Support.

Hi @shishir21 

I will try this and let you know.

Hi @ayan8902 
Even I am facing the same issue. By any chance,  you got any resolution?

Hi @ayan8902 

Sorry I have no idea about existing account.

@mw970 Could I ask you to help here.