Step is executing even if the condition is false

Hi All,

i have deployed the outbound-oauth proxy from the samle examples.

For the first request the the flow is executing with out any issues, but for the second request i notice even if the condition (<Condition>lookupcache.api-token-lookup-cache.cachehit == false</Condition>) is false the step is being executed without bypassing.

Please find the attached screenshot ss.png where the expression is evaluating to false, but the below step is being executing:

<Step>

<Name>api-token-get</Name>

<Condition>lookupcache.api-token-lookup-cache.cachehit == false</Condition>

</Step>

how do i resolve the issue?

0 5 299
5 REPLIES 5

what happens if you change false to true, does the step get bypassed?

@Carlos Eberhardt

I notice the issue exist when i see the trace from crome browser, but with firefox i dont see the issue and working as expected.

@ravi kumar karlapudi , That's weird. Is there any way to reproduce same ? Can you attach sample proxy bundle if possible ?

One thing to check: for Conditions in the Edge flows, the equals operator is either 'equals' or '='. You used a double-equals. here is the relevant doc.

I think that Edge should either do the right thing there, or reject your syntax. I'm not sure it's doing the right thing. So can you replace it with a single equals? and retry?

Thanks @Dino, @Anil Sagar i am not able to reproduce the issue. we can close this.