Unable to see the option to attach file in developer portal - OpenAPI Specs

On updating the below file in apigee integrated portal, in dev portal, it doesn't show option to attach a file while executing the API. The same swagger works in swaggerhub. Could someone please guide how the file could be attached from apigee integrated portal to execute the API. @dchiesa1 @dchiku @ani3 

openapi: 3.0.0
info:
  version: v1
  title: ''
  description: ''
paths: 
  /sample/fileimport:
        - Sample

summary: Sample
      description: Sample
      operationId: Sample
      requestBody:
        content:
          "multipart/form-data":
            schema:
              $ref: "#/components/schemas/Sample"
      responses:
        "204":
          description: OK
          content:
            application/json:
components:
  schemas:
    Sample:
      required:
        - file
      type: object
      properties:
        file:
          description: "abc"
          type: string
          format: binary        
servers:
  # Added by API Auto Mocking Plugin
  - description: SwaggerHub API Auto Mocking
    url: https://virtserver.swaggerhub.com/SampleAPI/v1

0 8 335
8 REPLIES 8

@ani3 @dchiesa1 Could you please assist.

When configuring APIs in your API Portal there's option at the bottom for attaching an OAS, see

https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/api-platform/publish/portal/publish-apis#add-apis

@dknezic Yes, I could attach it, but in developer portal,there is no option to send file as a parameter while executing the API.Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 11.38.06 AM.png

Could you please assist on the above issue. @dknezic @ani3 

@lizlynch Could you please assist. I uploaded the swagger specs, but I don't see the option to attach the file in the API during execution.

@ag1 @bal Is it possible to get some guidance on this ?

Sorry about the delay in responding. This is not possible today in the Try-it-Now experience. There's a feature request in the backlog, our internal reference is b/168305453 . I don't have an estimated time of delivery for that feature.

@dchiesa1 This is a pretty common feature. works with swagger hub. Could we expedite this delivery ?