Unable to solve monetization limit check policy error

Hi ,

So I have configured monetization limit check policy and subscribed to the rataplan ,also the developer has a postpaid account setup. It is strange that one time the MLC policy shows 200 and the other time 500 and I don't know what is causing this? Can anyone help me with this. I am sharing the code and the screen shots from trace.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<MonetizationLimitsCheck enabled="true" continueOnError="false" async="false" name="MLCMonetizationLimitsCheck">

<DisplayName>Monetization Limits Check</DisplayName>

<IgnoreUnresolvedVariables>true</IgnoreUnresolvedVariables>

<Properties/>

<Variables>

<ClientId>client_id</ClientId>

<Product>apiproduct.name</Product>

<Currency>currency</Currency>

</Variables>

<FaultResponse>

<Set>

<Payload contentType="text/xml">

<error>

<messages>

<message>Exceeded developer limit configuration - {monetizationLimits.limitsMessageList} </message>

<message>Is Developer Suspended - {monetizationLimits.isDeveloperSuspended} </message>

<message> Show policy error -{monetizationLimits.limitsPolicyError}</message>

</messages>

</error>

</Payload>

<StatusCode>403</StatusCode>

<ReasonPhrase>Forbidden</ReasonPhrase>

</Set>

</FaultResponse>

</MonetizationLimitsCheck>

success-mint.png

mint-error-trace.PNGMLC-mint.PNGMLCpolicy-trace.PNG

0 1 144
1 REPLY 1

If this is on-prem, I'd suggest checking which MP is processing the failing transactions and checking out the logs on that host. It seems likely that the unpredictable behavior you're seeing is a result of load balancing across MPs.