Appscripts not executing today, with error StorageExecutableService.GetExecutable NOT_FOUND

Just today all my appscript are not running, I havent done any major changes lately.

Im also getting this error from audit logs:

Errors": "Error: Apps Script execution failed with code \"System\" and message: <eye3 title='/StorageExecutableService.GetExecutable, NOT_FOUND'/> APPLICATION_ERROR;apps.maestro.api.internal/StorageExecutableService.GetExecutable;com.google.apps.framework.request.NotFoundException: Query Result is empty for projectId = <my_projectId> and label...

Anybody also having this? how do i resolve it?

Solved Solved
0 5 548
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Resolved. it was access persmission on the Appscript file that change. My organization had few permission updates.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@ChristianLi wrote:

Anybody also having this?

My scripts have run successfully today.

@ChristianLi wrote:

how do i resolve it?

One detail is to ensure you're asking in the right place. ICYMI: This forum is focused on AppSheet--not Apps Script.

Thank @dbaum , my bad jumping into conclusions. Its had to something to do with my organization access permissions. Its all good now.

Resolved. it was access persmission on the Appscript file that change. My organization had few permission updates.

I am facing this issue today. Is there somthing changed by google?

I am having the same problem today. Some solution?

Top Labels in this Space