Bot returning errors (of 3 different types)

Hi,

I have a bot that is supposed to set the value of an existing row, some time after the row is created.
No matter what I do I get an error. 

Error no.1. At first, the type of error I would get would be: "Error encountered in step with name [Wait until [Data] is yesterday-Update_Input]: Could not update row with key:05/23/2022 23:27:18 from table:Registro presenze_Schema, row was not found."
Upon reasearching, I came across some similar error in APIs that could be due to security filters being set in place, so even if the source was not talking about bots, I went ahead and set the event to "bypass security filters"

Error no.2 ..... and now I am getting a different kind of error:
"Error encountered in step with name [Setta uscita]: Error: 'Set Column Values' Data action 'Setta uscita' failed because field '' in table 'Registro presenze' not found."
What field is that? It doesn't mention anything!

Error no.3. It also gave me this at some point: "Error encountered in step with name [Setta uscita]: Error: Perform DataAction 'Setta uscita' failed because Row having key '05/24/2022 00:02:12' in table 'Registro presenze' in field 'Tutor' is required to have a value." Now that field was required but it has an AppSheet formula, not sure why the bot isn't picking up on that. Anyway I just removed the check from the "required" checkbox in the column just to get rid of the error. But I am stuck with error no.2.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 1 92
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update:
error 1 seems to be resolved by bypassing security filters.

error 2: the empty field was my fault. I had added a column to list of columns that I wanted the bot to update, and failed to choose which column it had to be from the dropdown menu.

error 3: I still don't know why the bot won't pick up the appsheet formula that was set in place for that column, so I just resorted to make that column non required.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Update:
error 1 seems to be resolved by bypassing security filters.

error 2: the empty field was my fault. I had added a column to list of columns that I wanted the bot to update, and failed to choose which column it had to be from the dropdown menu.

error 3: I still don't know why the bot won't pick up the appsheet formula that was set in place for that column, so I just resorted to make that column non required.

Top Labels in this Space