How can I hide previously selected items?

I'm working on an app where I must keep track of my quotes, I'd like to know how to hide quotes that I previously selected, in each record I must select 3 quotes to generate a report, I'd like to hide the two quotes that I previously selected and if possible hide the ones I've selected in the previous records

Thank you very much

0 3 30
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Add a status column and create a slice that only displays when the status has a certain value

Hi TeeSee1, thanks for your response, the report I'm working on is calle "the Gold Book, I have referencerd the quotes from another table where everyday we add and delete quotes, I'd like only the quotes that do not appear in the search field referenced to the quotes we have selected neither in a current record nor in previous records of the gold book, we already use this option to generate a status because we are 7 users of the app and it'd be chaos to keep track of our quotes. That is, how could I hide the quotes but in the search engine referenced to that table without having to intervene with status or something like that, makin it automatic.

The TEESEE solution is the most suitable solution. Easy to be implemented and with great results. Hope you can manage. Otherwise come around again.

Top Labels in this Space