Need to upgrade to deploy app (formerly AppMaker) running on Google SQL database

We are a former AppMaker user trying to transition an app from that platform that uses a Google SQL database as the backend. That feature is listed under the Business billing plan, however after submitting a form to Sales I was notified that we are eligible for a special Pro Plan discount code as a former AppMaker user. I have not received any follow-up on this. This is a critical app to our business that I am trying to deploy.

I have filled out multiple forms to Sales and forms for the Appsheet Pro Plan discount code.

We have called Good Cloud Sales, Google Workspace (multiple times). No oneโ€™s department seems to cover this.

Has anyone discovered a phone number for AppSheet sales or any more direct method of communication where I can get a timely response on this request?

0 1 146
1 REPLY 1

Hi Justine,

Our Accounts team is working through your request as I type this, and you should receive a reply from them shortly. Weโ€™re really sorry for the delayed response! Thereโ€™s been a substantial increase in similar requests recently, and the team that processes these requests is quite small. Thank you for your patience!

William

Top Labels in this Space