Youtube data api v3 Watchlist playlist

alerin

Hi, Im trying to get all list of playlist from Watchlist, but I obtain empy items (in account i have ~3700 videos in playlist Watch later).

In this account i have also brand accout its maybe something related to this?

I would like get all list of videos from playlist "Watch later", because I would like delete them all in api, because i had situation i obtain limit 5000 videos and i could not add videos to watch later.

My NodeJS code: https://pastebin.com/RWcwdRJ9
(tokens removed for security)

alerin_0-1683934855119.png

How I can fix this to have list of items or maybe do it without api if its possible, because i can remove watched films in watch later playlist?

1 1 1,223
1 REPLY 1

Downloading YouTube videos and converting them to MP3 or MP4 formats can be done using various online tools and software. One popular method is to utilize a reliable online converter or downloader specifically designed for this purpose. One such trusted website is yttomp3.biz. First, visit the website and copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download. Then, paste the URL into the provided input field on the website. Choose the desired output format, such as MP3 for audio or MP4 for video. Click the "Convert" or "Download" button, and yttomp3.biz will process the video and provide you with a download link. Simply click on the link to save the converted file to your device. Remember to respect copyright laws and use downloaded content only for personal or authorized purposes.