Certification swag

My question @margotb is how do you just get a Google T-Shirt versus hoodies or coffee mugs? I'm starting on my path of re-certification of all 11 Google certifications but the option has only been a hoodie or a mug 🙂 Yes - the voucher benefit in the new portal worked and is a big improvement of wondering when a voucher email would come and if you had to email...thank you

Solved Solved
1 21 1,235
13 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hey @djs_75, what certification are you looking to renew at this time? I can look at what is currently in stock for each of our certifications!

View solution in original post

next month PCA, Mar/Apr Developer & DevOps

separate question - are the chronicle, Seimipfy and Mandiant certifications or tensorflow going to collapse into the program ? I have a renewal for tensorflow coming up as well

Dang, they're giving out swag too!?!? 😞 I can't even get them to help me with my Premier Partner login, gah. 

The Chronicle and Mandiant certifications are not incorporated in our Cloud Certification portfolio. The content has been restructured into our Google Cloud Skill Badges. 

yeah that is a different team - you need to contact your partner rep for that.

yes I saw the skill paths which prompted the question as I didn't see anything on the forums yet to transition. Thank you - keep improving 🙂

What region are you in?

Literally, please keep trying to improve.

Swag OptionsSwag Options

Here are the swag options available for recertification today.

New options are coming in the next few weeks!

These items are available for anyone that passes a professional level certification, including first time awards for PCA. 

just quick follow-up - passed re-cert - benefits for swag in certmetrics worked great - there were multiple options 😉 👋

21 REPLIES 21

Hey @djs_75, as far as I know, the certification swag is being changed regularly. I cannot tell whether it's changed based on time or the swag stock, but from my first certification, I remember the available options changing from gray backpack, to hoodie, to black backpack.

Maybe someone from Google or Robertson Marketing can provide more info, I have tried to reach out to them but got no response. 

@bafko it really hasn't changed, @margotb has taken a lot of effort to improve the benefits and work with the certification portal. Why I gave her a shout out with the voucher system - I didn't have to email to get a voucher this time.

Hey @djs_75, what certification are you looking to renew at this time? I can look at what is currently in stock for each of our certifications!

next month PCA, Mar/Apr Developer & DevOps

What region are you in?

North America

Swag OptionsSwag Options

Here are the swag options available for recertification today.

@djs_75 European swag options are a little bit more humble 😅

bafko_0-1705654469455.png

New options are coming in the next few weeks!

Hi @margotb , are these swag items you have shared only for recertification, or are they also awarded for first time PCA certificate? Also, will there ever be any swag for the ACE certificate? Thank you for your time! 

These items are available for anyone that passes a professional level certification, including first time awards for PCA. 

Sweet! One thing is I emailed robertson marketing and they said they do not plan to restock any "wearable" items, but it seems as though there are wearable items based on what you sent. Do hoodies and shirts get restocked (North America) ?

Hi margotb. I passed my PCA exam and still havent recieved an email for the swag. Can you please help. 

I work for a Google Partner. 

I think the cert swag benefit is in the certification portal (https://cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/login)

just quick follow-up - passed re-cert - benefits for swag in certmetrics worked great - there were multiple options 😉 👋

separate question - are the chronicle, Seimipfy and Mandiant certifications or tensorflow going to collapse into the program ? I have a renewal for tensorflow coming up as well

The Chronicle and Mandiant certifications are not incorporated in our Cloud Certification portfolio. The content has been restructured into our Google Cloud Skill Badges. 

yes I saw the skill paths which prompted the question as I didn't see anything on the forums yet to transition. Thank you - keep improving 🙂

Literally, please keep trying to improve.

Dang, they're giving out swag too!?!? 😞 I can't even get them to help me with my Premier Partner login, gah. 

yeah that is a different team - you need to contact your partner rep for that.