First GCP Certification - Google Cloud Leader

Hello All

Happy to share that I passed the google cloud leader certification on June 1, 2023. My next target - Cloud Associate engineer. Happy to join the group and learn more. 

Aravind

0 5 204
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Aravind 

I want to write the GCP CDL certification.please guide me how to prepare exam.and please send any important dumps if u have it is useful for me.send dumps through this (PII Removed by Staff)

Hello Thirupathi,

I took a month to prepare for the exam , made notes on each compute services offerings and revised during weekends.  You might feel overwhelming at first , it is worth the effort what google offers as services.  After initial study , When you attempt mock exams you will able to narrow down the best answer.

https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/cloud-digital-leader

There is no need for you go in depth high level is sufficient for the certification, for example you should be able to differentiate under what scenarios you will use Compute or persistent disks or what are the benefits of using PAss or Iaas. The approach holds good for all the compute services offered by google. 

There are lot of study materials and mock exams available in UDMEY which are not expensive. Once you know what are the compute services covered, spend some time on the documentation from google to understand the offerings under those compute services at High Level (those are the notes i made top 5 and have a glance at others during review).

Hope it helps. Drop me a note if you need more information.Happy to help.

Regards

SVR Aravind

Is there any example of the exam to check online?

--

Joaquin Moreno Antuña
PgD in Finance, CPA
*Phone*: (PII Removed by Staff)
*Skype*: (PII Removed by Staff)

Hi Aravind,

I've been working with GCP but never got into certifications. Did you find it interesting? What materials did you use to prepare the exam?

Hello joaquinmorenoa,

Great to hear you are working in the cloud. I think it must be exciting role. 

I took a month to prepare for the exam , made notes on each compute services offerings and revised during weekends.  You might feel overwhelming at first , it is worth the effort what google offers as services.  After initial study , When you attempt mock exams you will able to narrow down the best answer.

https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/cloud-digital-leader

There is no need for you go in depth high level is sufficient for the certification, for example you should be able to differentiate under what scenarios you will use Compute or persistent disks or what are the benefits of using PAss or Iaas. The approach holds good for all the compute services offered by google. 

There are lot of study materials and mock exams available in UDMEY which are not expensive. Once you know what are the compute services covered, spend some time on the documentation from google to understand the offerings under those compute services at High Level (those are the notes i made top 5 and have a glance at others during review).

Hope it helps.

Regards

SVR Aravind