Google Cloud Internship Programs

I got certified as a Google Associate Cloud Engineer in March 2021 and I have been looking for an internship role to help build my skills in the real world. I am new to working professionally and have always participated in challenges organized by Qwiklabs & Google Cloud. I would love to know if there are things in place with the community and beyond to help certified google cloud members build and learn in the real world with google cloud products as an intern or junior. Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

First of all, congratulations on your ACE certification! 🎉 It's a joy to hear that you have been excited by the skill challenges. We do not currently have an official job posting area in the GCC, but I think it's a great suggestion and I am going to bring it up at our next meeting. 

In the meantime, if anyone does have internships or open roles, this forum is an completely appropriate place to share those - in fact, I encourage it 🙂

It might also be useful to share your search on Twitter or LinkedIn. If you haven't already, I'd definitely recommend adding your digital credential to your LinkedIn profile, and sharing an update/post about it to your network. I'm quick to admit that Twitter can be a little bit (ok, sometimes a lot) cluttered, but I've found that searching directly for roles returns great people to follow and useful hashtags to employ (and there's always #TechTwitter). Here's a lead to get you started!

Thank you so much for the help

@isaacajetunmobi  super cool on your ACE, what is your next one ? Please do share your details on kchinnak@capgemini.com, I will put my energy to forward to my team mates.

Happy Google Cloud. 

Thank you so much. I will do that right away

Nice

hello everyone, Thank you so much. I will do work in good way.