New Google Cloud Certification Portal: Simplifying Your Experience

A Google Cloud certification is an industry recognized achievement that demonstrates your technical proficiency with Google Cloud products and solutions.

Now, Google Cloud is simplifying your certification journey with the launch of the new Google Cloud Certification Candidate Portal. The certification candidate portal offers a single platform experience for you to manage your end-to-end certification experience.

margotb_0-1697469618860.gif

In one convenient hub, you can now:

• View personalized announcements and recommended next steps for learning, program updates, and exciting offers 
  • Update profile information, such as updating your organizational email address 
  • Schedule an exam by linking directly to Kryterion’s login page
  • View your certification wallet with all of your active certifications and expiry dates
  • Easily find and retrieve your 50% off exam discount vouchers and swag codes from your benefits page

How to Get Started

1. If you are already Google Cloud Certified, your primary email address received a notification from  do-not-reply@certmetrics.com that a CertMetrics account has been created
  2. If you received that email, you were directed to  https://cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/public/first-time-login for your first time login. If you do not have an existing account and would like to register for one, you can use that link and click on “REGISTER” to do so.

For more information, including frequently asked questions, check out our help center. More exciting features and announcements will be shared on the Google Cloud Certification Candidate Portal later this year, so be sure to create your account today! 

Solved Solved
26 23 17.8K
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey Yurii,

Great to hear that you are enjoying the simplicity of the portal! And congratulations on the renewal of your Professional Data Engineer certification. The swag code for renewals is a known issue. We ask that you keep track of the updates in the "Announcements" section of your portal under "Known Issues." 

Best,

Margot 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Hi Margotb, I am having problems with this site and I can´t found support having creted a ticket in Helpcenter many days ago, do you know?, who can I help with this?

Good Afternoon Margotb, now all its working, thank you  so much for your Help

Wonderful to hear! 

Nice to hear you.

hey @margotb, just wanted to drop a line saying that the discount codes management in the new portal is superb. It's so much easier now comparing to searching that one particular email 😅

I've also just got my data engineer recertification done, but seem to not see any swag code/links in the benefits. Is it smth that's still in progress or I should wait some more time or there's no swag anymore?

Regards,

Yurii

Hey Yurii,

Great to hear that you are enjoying the simplicity of the portal! And congratulations on the renewal of your Professional Data Engineer certification. The swag code for renewals is a known issue. We ask that you keep track of the updates in the "Announcements" section of your portal under "Known Issues." 

Best,

Margot 

I am applying to become Google Cloud Partner through the Partner Advantage Program but couple of employees who are trying to transfer their certification from their personal email to our domain account are unable to do using the Google Partner DRI Portal. Is there another way using this new portal. 

Hey there,

When you log into your Google Cloud Certification candidate portal, under the section "Profile," subsection "My Preferences," you can change your organizational email address. Try that out.

Hi @margotb,

I wanted to see my certs and I tried to access the new website with the following URL: https://cp.certmetrics.com , but it is not able to redirect to the login page and keeps just loading eternally. I tried in incognito mode and I had the same result, I thought that URL should work. I managed to access it with this https://cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/login

Hey @SilverMx,

Great observation! Did you see cp.certmetrics.com linked anywhere? The Google Cloud Credentials portal is specific to cp.certmetrics.com/google and cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/login

Hi @margotb 

There are posts on delay results confirmation for a Google Cloud certification examination.
I am experiencing similar issues and had reached out to Google Cloud Certifications Support.
Certifications Support acknowledged the issues and mentioned that the delay is due to the on-going transition to the new Certification Platform. However, there were no estimation provided on when these issues can be resolved.

This will be an issue for others who are awaiting the results confirmation in order to renewal their existing Google Cloud certifications.

Hey @AlwinL83,

Can you share you email with us so that we can check the specifics?

Same here. I have passed my professional certification exam on 12/16/23 and have not been issued the digital certificate within the specified SLA ( within 10 days) 

Support did not provide the reason for the delay nor the ETA for expected certificate issuance. Please help resolve! 

Hey there,

If you privately send me a message with your email we can inquire on what is going on. 

Best,

Margot 

Thank you for your information.

I am a student and can i get swags from this course when the certification completed

@Sahilgamer Of course, why not? 
You need to pass the examination and you will receive the swag alongside certification. 

The new platform appears to be glitchy 😐 I passed my recertification exam in September 2023 and the record of this exists under "Exam History" but there is no Credential displayed under "My Credentials". The renewed credential is also missing from my record in Google Cloud Certified Directory.

I had reached out to Google Cloud Certifications Support in December 2023. They acknowledged the issue but there were no estimation provided on when the issue can be resolved and no explanation was given as to why this is happening. It's been 20 days since I first contacted them.

Hi Margot,

Thanks for sharing this update, 

My certification does not appear in Certmetrics, but I can see that I have passed the Google Cloud certification for Cloud Digital Leader. I took the exam on February 17, 2024. Could you please let me know when I can expect to see the certification in the Certmetrics portal? I appreciate your help!

jsromerop_0-1709848204623.png

jsromerop_1-1709848283737.png

I registered for it. 
I am interested in taking examinations and curious to know more about all the huge set of service provided by Google Cloud. 

Thank you for this @margotb 

hi @margotb @emily927 
can you provide Google Cloud engineer certification vouchers for students 
my educational email address is( PII Removed by Staff) I'm pursuing computer science at GITAM University, Karnataka, India
Is there any chance to get it?  

@margotb 

Hello and Good day to you.

There are issues on the portal. Probably on the User Management Service, I cannot login anymore and the password reset is not working either.

Waiting with patience.

Best Regards,

Tamzid 

Hey there!

I'm currently under 18, which means I'm not eligible to apply for certifications on Certmetrics. However, I was wondering if you could suggest any alternative platforms or options where I can still pursue certifications despite being under 18?

Thanks in advance for your help!