New Google Cloud certified badge and certificate designs

Hi everyone!

We thank you for being Google Cloud Certified. We’re excited to let you know that our Google Cloud certified badge and digital certificate have been redesigned!

To celebrate the new Google Cloud certified badge design, we invite you to update your Google Cloud certified badge to your email signature, resume and preferred social networks with #GoogleCloudCertified.

Share your Google Cloud certified badge

For more information, about what’s changed and coming soon check out the FAQ below:

• Why did the Google Cloud certified badges change?

The new Google Cloud certified badge design is now refreshed, with a light badge design that better connects to the broader Google Cloud brand. See sample badge here: 

msoss_0-1660232236133.png

• How about the Google Cloud certified merchandise for those that achieve a Professional Level certification? Will the new badge design be added to the Google Cloud certified merchandise?

Over the next two months the Google Cloud certified swag will be getting a new, fresh look! There will be a transition period, and throughout this time frame, some Google Cloud merchandise will reflect the older Google Cloud certification badge artwork.

• How do I collect retiring Google Cloud certified merchandise?

For those who certify at the professional level, don’t miss your opportunity to collect the retiring Google Cloud certified merchandise by certifying within this transition period to the new badge designs! If you’re hoping to collect Google Cloud certified merchandise that has the retired Google Cloud certified badge artwork, we recommend booking your Google Cloud certified exam to be taken within the next 30-days.

• Did my Google Cloud certification badge and certificate change automatically? Do I need to do anything to update it?

Yes, you can access your refreshed Google Cloud certified badge and certificate here.

• How can I share  my Google Cloud certification to my email signature, social networks and resume?

For guidance on how to share your Google Cloud certified badge and certificate, check out this helpful article for tips! 

• I have additional questions, who can I reach out to?

You can reach our support team for your questions, here.

3 REPLIES 3

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazing! I can't wait to see people sharing their new badges 🤩

Wouldn't it be nice if the certified badges were shareable/viewable here on GCC?

Just like we have the ability to share references to Twitter, LinkedIn and similar external systems, it would be neat to be able to link to our Accredible profile, or even directly to individual certifications badges, so they become visible all over GCC, whenever someone visits your profile.

hi @msoss like to share with you and oogle cloud community
Google IT Automation Certificate 
Google IT Support Certificate 
cloud skills boost