New Google Cloud certified digital toolkit for all Google Cloud certified individuals

New Google Cloud certified digital toolkit

An official Google Cloud certified digital toolkit is now available to all Google Cloud certified and recertified individuals, including those with the Cloud Digital Leader, Associate Cloud Engineer, and Professional Google Cloud certifications! The assets in this digital toolkit are an exciting new addition to the Google Cloud certification benefits, and were designed to help any Google Cloud certified individual show off their certification accomplishment. And the best part -  they’re instantly available once becoming officially Google Cloud certified. Keep an eye out for new designs that will become available to the Google Cloud certified community on an ongoing basis.

The digital toolkit includes:

Google Cloud Certified Google Meet background: Use this digital background to proudly display your certified status during Google Meet meetings 

[GCM001] GIF-Still 2.jpg

Google Cloud Certified official email signature: Use this template to easily add your Google Cloud certification(s) on your email signature

Screenshot 2022-10-20 8.55.18 AM.png

Google Cloud Certified social media profile banner: Update your LinkedIn profile with a banner to better stand out across your network 

#GoogleCloudCertified social media banner#GoogleCloudCertified social media banner

Access your certified digital toolkit here and showcase your Google Cloud certification 😊

Questions? Feel free to share below.

25 REPLIES 25

Remember that you can also embed your blockchain link to Accredible in your signature.
Like I have done here.

/Kim

Kim Nilsson
No Substitute

Google Certified Innovator
Google Certified Educator L1/L2
Moderator of GSFE Admins
Share Captain of GEG Sweden
ICT-technician of Lomma municipality in Sweden
Google Cloud Certified Professional Workspace Administrator
Community Advisor Google Cloud Community

kim_nilsson_7-1666358146275.pngkim_nilsson_8-1666358146276.pngkim_nilsson_9-1666358146273.png
kim_nilsson_10-1666358147813.pngkim_nilsson_11-1666358146119.png

kim_nilsson_12-1666358146274.pngkim_nilsson_13-1666358146295.pngkim_nilsson_14-1666358146292.png

Hey @kim_nilsson anything for Cloud Digital Leader Exam Certification?

Need some practice stuff.

I am doing Whizlabs questions for Practice.

Hey msoss!

I just Changed my LinkedIn Cover.

It seems Nice over my LinkedIn Profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/sumaiya-qureshi-ab09a0136

Please have a Look over My New Updated Cover.

Also Updated my Signature as Well.

Oh, that does look nice.

Thank You kim_nilsson 👍

Thanks for sharing! Looks great 😊

Hey @msoss Just wrote Notes for CDL (PDF Format).

How can I upload here?

I want you to Check out my All Q/A I wrote for the Contest.

Hey @msoss and @kim_nilsson !

Just Promoted to Participant II Category 🎉

Earned the Badge as Well 👍

Check out my LinkedIn Activity :- 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/sumaiya-qureshi-ab09a0136_thank-you-google-for-ranking-me-up-as-parti...

Screenshot_20221107-172656.png

This is great, thanks for sharing! Would you be able to tell me how to go about getting the swag for becoming certified? I never got mine after getting certified this year...

Thanks again!

When you get the notification about passing you should also get a link to  the swag shop, and a code.

Hi, kinda unrelated but I am still curious to know, does this mean that we will no longer receive a physical sticker for the certifications?

I just re-certified my PMLE days ago and when I ordered my swag from the perk store I did not see there is a sticker included in the final checkout screen. Thanks! 

Idk depends on Luck might be.

I got card stickers regarding App Development by DevFest (2019) along with Diary and T-shirt.

Looking forward to Join DevFest this Year to see what it would bring something exciting 🎉

Hi,

I got certified today with GCP Architect- Professional. In tool kit i can see 3 digital tool kit here. i want to know if i got 3 badges or 1 i-e for GCP Architect-Professional?

@moddassar Do you have practice questions for Cloud Digital Leader Certification Exam

@moddassar what's your reviews regarding Exam Pro (CDL Practice Stuff).

How's before doing it's practice questions before sitting within Certification Exam.

They are very extensive and help you alot 

@UBITian  I didn't opted for Cloud digital leader exam. I practiced for Cloud architect-Associate and Professional 

hi,

is there any prerequisite to be completed to get these Google swags post certificate completion?

Hi,

Unfortunately the digital toolkit website seems not accessible at the moment? is this something temporary or has it been moved?

Thank you!

I just tested it and it is reachable to me. 

Hello, I'm receiving a 404 error via the link in the original post to the digital toolkit.  Is there an ETA as to when the site will be back up?

The hyperlinked  URL I'm taken to is:  https://sites.google.com/robertsonmarketing.com/digitalassetdownloadportal/digital-toolkit

That link works for me.

When I dropped the link into a browser other than chrome the link worked for me as well.  The company I work for uses Google products and because I was logged in the sites.google.com* URL was not recognized as one of my company's google sites.  I'm guessing it would have worked if I logged out my chrome browser as well. 

Please give me a walk through of 'How to make it work'.

Zoom Recording would also Make Sense.