Error creating Google Cloud Free Trial Account - "We weren't able to establish your payments profile

Hello All, 

I am facing issues while creating Google Cloud Free Trial Account - I have used different payment methods like - Debit Card, Credit Card and Even adding my Bank Checking Account.

In all cases I was welcomed with an error Message from Google with Title "Contact us to get started" and Message "We weren't able to establish your payments profile. To finish setting up your free trial, get help from our Support Team."

When i tried google support at https://cloud.google.com/contact/   - It gave three options of support 

1. Chat - This is AI chat and we all know how AI works - It is like talking to Brainless person.

2. Sales Support 

3. Request a call back 

Google Cloud

Basic Support is included for all Google Cloud customers. With Basic Support, you have access to our documentationcommunity support, and support for Cloud Billing issues.

It is not at all straight forward who can take responsibility to really resolve with these issues - Help is round robin - When we ask at one they will ask us to return to another channel.

Looks like Google is not interested in Google Cloud Business, with these type of issues and pace of resolving the bugs/issues the growth of Google Cloud is in air. 

I never faced a single issue with AWS and Azure Cloud however with GCP I am not even able to create an account and start exploring the GCP Cloud services.

1 3 493
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @vijayallam,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

I'm sorry that you're having this issue. You may file a ticket here - Unknown GCP Charge Inquiry.

Regarding your question about support, Google Cloud has different packages that you can purchase. You can view more information in this link - Google Cloud Customer Care. You won't be able to access this kind of support since a billing account is required, so filling out the form above is the best route.

I hope this helps. Thank you. 

Também estou com o mesmo problema!!! Estou há mais de 1 mês tentando cadastrar minha empresa no GCP, e na hora de cadastrar um cartão sempre dá o mesmo erro (or-cbat-23). Tentei cadastrar por navegador diferente, tentei cadastrar cartões diferentes e nada funciona!! Não existe pagamento em boleto (pelo menos não aparece para mim). Simplesmente não consigo finalizar meu cadastro para o teste gratuito. Não existe uma pessoa do suporte para nos atender de verdade e ajudar a solucionar um simples problema! Não sei mais o que fazer ou onde procurar alternativas para conseguir cadastrar minha empresa no GCP. Já li diversas vezes os links de "ajuda" mas nada resolve o problema. Só ficamos dando voltas sem saber o porque deste erro tantas vezes. É muito desgastante passar por isso, pois trata-se do nosso trabalho! É algo sério e que precisa ser resolvido urgente pelo Google. Vi várias pessoas aqui com o mesmo problema, mas até agora não vi ninguém do GCP tentando resolver! No AWS não temos problemas assim e chega a ser vergonhoso não conseguirmos nem sequer finalizar um cadastro na plataforma GCP por causa de um erro para cadastrar cartão de crédito! Como eu disse, tentei vários cartões diferentes e nenhum foi. Todos dão este mesmo erro e por causa disso não consigo finalizar o cadastro da minha empresa e usar a plataforma. Preciso que alguém ajude a resolver este problema.

Hi @DTML,

I have used Google Translate and it seems you are having trouble adding a payment method.

Kindly fill out this form - GCP Account Suspension Inquiry. Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space