Google Cloud Certified Trainer Program

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if there are Google Cloud Certified Trainers in this community. I recently passed the Professional Cloud Architect Certification and wanted to become a Trainer. I wanted some help and guidance regarding the program. I have already gone through the program website. Please let me know if you are willing to help in this regard, by messaging me here or replying on this post. 

Thanks in advance for all the help in advance!

1 8 767
8 REPLIES 8

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michael do you know?

Hi there, thanks for your question.

This is Sung responsible for the Authorized Trainer program at Google. Yeah, there are certified trainers in this community. We call them 'Authorized Trainers'. One of the requirements to become the Authorized Trainer is that you should be associated with an Authorized Training Partner. Please feel free to let me know if you have further questions, thank you!

Thanks a lot @sunghyuck for your response! I am looking forward to getting connected with an Authorised Training Partner if anyone can help me in that regard. That is why I had made this post. 

I have gone through the program website, so I have a brief understanding of the program requirements. However, an ATP will be able to tell their own specific requirements, which is what I require.

So glad to hear that you understand the program and requirements very well, thanks!

Unfortunately, I'm unable to directly connect you with the partners, but some Authorized Trainers would reach out to you through this community channel. Finger crossed!!

Hello @APratham,

I've moved the thread to the Learning Forums for faster assistance.

Looking forward to getting connected with an ATP!

May I suggest as a first step to search for ATPs in the Google Cloud's Partner Directory (https://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners/) with filter Products = Google Cloud Training? You can additionally filter by Regions so you can see ATPs near you.

Thanks a lot for your response, I have already gone through the directory, and even contacted some partners through that. However, I posted over here as well to amplify so that if there are any Authorised Training Partners who wish to connect, they can do that as well. 

Top Labels in this Space