No Email Received from Google Trust and Safety Team for OAuth Verification

I've submitted my web application for the Google OAuth consent screen process. On the consent screen, I encounter the following issue:

[Pending developer action.

Please update your email thread with our Trust and Safety team once you've finished the necessary actions. The Trust and Safety team will resume the verification process after all actions are completed.

Action required - comply with domain verification requirement.]

However, I've yet to receive any correspondence from the Google team. I've double-checked the email linked with my web app's developer account, which is accurate. I also searched through my Spam folder, but found no relevant emails.

Could you please assist with the following:
How might I get in touch with the Trust and Safety team?
Is there a way to confirm if the email was sent and possibly have it resent?
Since I've completed all required actions, can the verification process be restarted?

Solved Solved
7 52 8,445
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Having exact same issue - no email received to start a thread and resubmit for verification now that we've done our Domain verification process.

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52

Having exact same issue - no email received to start a thread and resubmit for verification now that we've done our Domain verification process.

Same issue here

did u ever get ur email?

I am having exactly same issue since 03.09.2023.

Turns out you just have to wait a few more days.

Oh, if that is the case, thanks, didn't know that.

did u get ur email? how long did it take?

vivo v21

Same here - I've checked my spam folder just in case and can't find any email thread.

..  same problem with our domain: https://vepro.lt

I received the email from the T&S team this morning - hopefully it's working for everyone now 👍

how many days did u have to wait to get an email from them?

Hello,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

It would also be best to be in touch with reCaptcha Support to further inspect your concerns on this.

Thanks!

Having same issue too, it's almost a week now and no email received from T&S team.

Same issue. didi not receive email from T&S team. I have checked spam folder.

I'm having the same issue. Though its been over 5 days since the last submission and communication.

What's the best way to get timely updates?

Have you got any updates?

I already receive the email from T&S team and still in the process now. for those who are waiting for the email, just check your email from time to time. in my case i received the email from T&S team more than a week

They answer once a week (after 5-7 days). I received in total 3 e-mails with "Action needed" and now I received the "Request Granted" e-mail.

I am also facing this issue and not getting any emails from the Trust and Safety team. Need help.

shifat160_0-1688454487880.png

Pending verification for https://abona.in it's been more than a week. still waiting..

I am also facing this issue and not getting any emails from the Trust and Safety team. I have checked spam folder.

Also having the same issue.  No email from Trust and Safety.

The Wordbook team has the same issue
We completed the verification of the domain https://wordbook.pro

I have the same issue. It is quite confusing. I hope the mail from Trust and Safety turns up soon so that I can work out whats going on 🙂

-----

Just checking - is it normal to see this message on console.cloud.google.com and get the email it's referring to at a later date?

"Complete all actions below. Update your email thread with our Trust and Safety team after you have completed an action. The Trust and Safety team will continue the verification process once all actions are completed"

Same, are we supposed to fix the issue or wait for a mail?! 

The email arrives eventually 🙂 Just need be patient

How long did you wait?

Its 1 month now. when you will solve it ?

I have the same issue. It is quite confusing

How can this be solved ?

There is no solution. You must simply wait. There's a bug because it says the mail was already sent. It wasn't. You'll randomly get it in a few days.

Honestly every time I've done this over the past few years, it's always a pain. This is the main reason people get a GCP account, it's a terrible experience and it makes me nervous to do anything else. on GCP.

Same issue, they asked us to update and match the branding guidelines for the button to do calendar connect. it has been over 15 days that we replied to the email.. Its such a slow and pain in the neck to waste so much time on verification... Microsoft took 1 days to verify us, google has been ongoing for the last 40 days always coming up with new requirement.   

I wonder shall I reply to the email thread as they asked or shall I resubmit for verification again?

I have the same issue(

I'm experiencing the same problem. I initiated the process on June 8th, and initially, the response from the  Trust and Safety team was reasonable. However, lately, it's been taking more than two weeks to receive a single response. Since I addressed a new issue they identified in the middle of the verification process on August 17th, I haven't received any feedback. It's truly frustrating.

Subject: Re: Trust and Safety Team Email Correspondence

Dear [Your Name],

Thank you for reaching out regarding the verification process for your web app's developer account. I understand your concerns, and I'm here to help you navigate this situation. Let me address your questions one by one:

1. Contacting the Trust and Safety Team: To get in touch with the Trust and Safety team at Google, you can follow these steps:

• Visit the Google Developer Console: https://console.developers.google.com/
    • Sign in with the account associated with your web app's developer account.
    • Navigate to the "Help & Support" section, usually located in the top-right corner.
    • Select "Contact support" or a similar option.
    • Choose the most relevant category, which in this case would be "Account issues" or "Developer account verification."
    • Provide a detailed description of your issue, including your request to contact the Trust and Safety team.
    • Submit your request, and Google's support team should respond to you shortly.
  2. Confirming Email and Requesting Resend: If you haven't received any correspondence from Google, it's essential to double-check a few things:

• Verify that the email address associated with your developer account is correct.
    • Check your email account's spam and junk folders again, as sometimes legitimate emails can get filtered there.
    • Whitelist or mark as "Not Spam" any emails from the domain associated with the Trust and Safety team.

If you're still unable to find the email, you can try reaching out to Google Support (as described in step 1) to request a resend or inquire about the status of the original email.

3. Restarting the Verification Process: Once you've successfully established contact with the Trust and Safety team and they confirm that you've completed all required actions, they should be able to guide you on restarting the verification process. Be sure to communicate your readiness to move forward once you've addressed any issues or concerns they may have.

Please follow these steps, and if you encounter any further difficulties, don't hesitate to reach out for assistance. We're here to ensure a smooth verification process for your web app.

Hello! What type of support do you have?(Basic, Standard, Enhanced or Premium)

Top Labels in this Space