OAuth: Verification status is pending developer action, no email from Trust and Safety team

Dear Google OAuth Verification Team,

I am writing to address an ongoing issue related to an action item labeled 'Comply with demonstration video and/or app testing requirements' on my portal. Upon receiving this action item, I promptly updated the video and responded via email, confirming my adherence to the guidelines. However, I have not received any further communication or clarification regarding the status of this action although passed many weeks.

Despite my efforts to resolve this matter, the action remains open, leaving me unsure about the reasons for its continued status and whether there are any outstanding requirements I need to fulfill.

In my attempt to rectify the situation, I have submitted additional videos with varying details and have sent reminders at intervals. Regrettably, this action item still remains unresolved.

I kindly request your assistance in providing insight into the status of this action item and any specific reasons for its persistence. My confidence in having followed the guidelines is unwavering, but I am eager to address any outstanding issues and bring this matter to a successful resolution.

Your prompt response and clarification in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this issue. App quizwiz.onescreensolutions.com

4 REPLIES 4

Still waiting from past many weeks about status of my action item. Any member from trust and safety team can guide me here, please?

Hi @Roderick are you able to provide some clarity on this? Seems like there are many people stuck waiting for the "Trust and Safety Team" response.

My App: quizwiz.onescreensolutions.com

Thanks!!

Hi @Roderick, we updated the video 6 weeks ago but action is still pending:

[https://youtu.be/puhmi-sHxd0] [https://youtu.be/OgkrJ3yX2cM],

We kindly request that you review our video demonstrations to proceed with the API verification process. Please feel free to reach out if you require any further clarification or have additional questions. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your review and verification of QuizWiz.

@AsharOneScreen Did you ever get a resolution here? How long did you have to wait? I am in the same boat, waiting on the initial verification email for ~6 weeks.

Top Labels in this Space