OAuth consent screen verification

Trust and Safety team did replied several times till 11th August, but there were no further replies after we have made required changes and replied them in email thread.

This is my current status:

Pending developer action

Complete all actions below. Update your email thread with our Trust and Safety team after you have completed an action. The Trust and Safety team will continue the verification process once all actions are completed.

Action Required

• Comply with homepage requirements: Ensure your homepage is publicly accessible and meets all requirements
  • Provide additional information: Check your provided developer contact email(s) for information requested by our Trust & Safety team
  • Comply with scope requirements: Ensure your selected scopes are as granular as possible and meets our usage requirements
  • Comply with demonstration video and/or app testing requirements: Ensure your demo video is publicly accessible, demonstrates scope functionality, and the OAuth consent screen grant process

It seems a recurring issue in this forum and I do apologize for starting a repeating thread of the OAuth consent screen matter. Hope this can be seen by staffs from the Trust and Safety team, would be great if we could get any further notice to progress our application.

Solved Solved
2 2 591
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @tommylmt 

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

If the Trust & Safety team hasn't replied to you since 11th of August, the review can still be in progress. In this case, I recommend you to wait for more time to finish the said evaluation.

On the other hand, I would advise that you can get in touch with the Trust & Safety team through the Google support if you want to directly check and verify on the progress of your evaluation.

You can also check out this link as it addresses a similar problem.

I hope this information is helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @tommylmt 

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

If the Trust & Safety team hasn't replied to you since 11th of August, the review can still be in progress. In this case, I recommend you to wait for more time to finish the said evaluation.

On the other hand, I would advise that you can get in touch with the Trust & Safety team through the Google support if you want to directly check and verify on the progress of your evaluation.

You can also check out this link as it addresses a similar problem.

I hope this information is helpful.

Hi @RonEtch 

Thanks for your help.

I've done as you suggested by contacting Google through the link you provided.

They've just replied today and grant our request, should have done this earlier

Top Labels in this Space