Quota are set to 0 after enabling some API

Hello, 

I have just created a project (outside any organization), and I have passed the process to activate the "Google My Business API".

I have also enabled manually some additional APIs in my project (like the "My Business Account Management API" or the "My Business Business Calls API").

For the "Google My Business API", I can see the default "request per minute" quota set to 600. However for the added APIs (eg "My Business Account Management API"), I can see a "request per minute" quota set to 0, with no way to edit this value.

Do you know why I am blocked here or what I can do to have a "positive" quota, allowing me to do some testing ?

Many thanks !

Solved Solved
1 5 1,765
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When you enable the My Business Account Management API in Google developer console, the default quota is 0.

JGerman23_0-1668554510702.png

I would suggest that you try to add an additional quota.

JGerman23_1-1668554511065.png

This is a link to the form to request quota. And here is the form to request access for Standard level quota for your project.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

When you enable the My Business Account Management API in Google developer console, the default quota is 0.

JGerman23_0-1668554510702.png

I would suggest that you try to add an additional quota.

JGerman23_1-1668554511065.png

This is a link to the form to request quota. And here is the form to request access for Standard level quota for your project.

Thanks !

Previously I have done a test with a projet in a Google Organization and I got directly the Standard level quota. Thus I was thinking this was automatic 🙂

Just applied the form and waiting.

Thanks !

Hi, 

Did you got your quota enabled? IS this a default way to enable standard quota?

Absolutely not !

I have already done the process several time. No answer from Google, no explanation, and no quota enabled.

I have tried this morning to reapply for the APIs, will see what's going on.

Hello,

I have the same case and after filling out the form 2 times, I still have no return from google.

Is it possible to get help from support?

Top Labels in this Space