Unable to delete project liens

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for help with my issue deleting project liens in GCP.

I have deleted liens and projects in the past with little or no problems however i'm coming across an issue and i don't quite get what the error is stating.

As for any project i start off finding the liens name in order to be able to run the command to delete it:

gcloud alpha resource-manager liens list

From there i get the leins name i then run the command to delete that lien

gcloud alpha resource-manager liens delete [LIENS_NAME]

But the error i get is a HTML, having checked this, it is the HTML for the 404 Google page (not found on this server: https://google.com/404 ).

dday33480_0-1659705409056.png

I tried to get more info on this by running the project delete command

gcloud projects delete

But as you nkow, without deleting the liens first this did not work but didn't actually give me more info, just :

reason: PROJECT_DELETE_LIEN

dday33480_1-1659705561082.png

Would anyone be able to tell me why i'm getting a HTML response when running the Liens Delete command? What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,

David

2 5 830
5 REPLIES 5

Hi David,

I had a similar issue a few days ago, not being able to delete a project due to liens.

Took me a while to find the solution, what worked for me:

gcloud alpha resource-manager liens list --project [project-id]

and then get the ID shown in the front of the result and delete the lien like so:

gcloud alpha resource-manager liens delete p48127570XXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXX

I hope that helps.

Thanks Sebastian,

Unfortunatley i'm still getting the same error in HTML format.

It also doesn't work for me either, did you finally solve this issue?

I am experiencing the same issue. I'm attempting to delete two projects, both of which have liens. When I attempt to delete the liens I get the 404 HTML.

Hi all,

I have finally been able to delete the liens for the IAM service Accounts, i have not done anything different as to what i usually do, so i'm thinking some sort of issue with GCloud or maybe something to do with my GCloud account (currently using the free account) maybe a restriction on number of actions or something like that.

Top Labels in this Space