Verification In Progress - is reverification possible?

Hi! I have to verify my app and I filled the verification form for OAuth consent screen.

I cannot be sure that the application has been sent.

Because for some reason, my app already was in "Verification in progress" status.

I'm not receiving any emails from the Google Trust & Safety team in one week and I think something broke during the review process.

Can anyone help, please?

Solved Solved
3 3 122
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Willbin 

Thank for you reply!

I solved the issue by switch my app to "Testing" mode and back in "Production" again. That actions force the review process to restart. 

Now I already receive the email from Trust and Safety team. 😀

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @indymax,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

The restricted scopes verification process checks for compliance in multiple areas. Verification is expected to take several weeks to account for clarification questions and re-submissions. It is common to experience many back-and-forths during this review process. Any outstanding items will be communicated to you in the verification thread. Failure to comply with these requirements will likely result in a rejection of your request.

Please ensure that all contacts associated with the verification of your project are included in the verification thread to avoid missing any key communications.

Please check that your contact details are correct. And also check all your mail inboxes including spam, because all follow ups are sent via email. You may also be in touch with Google Cloud Support so they can further inspect your project.

Thanks!

Hello @Willbin 

Thank for you reply!

I solved the issue by switch my app to "Testing" mode and back in "Production" again. That actions force the review process to restart. 

Now I already receive the email from Trust and Safety team. 😀

Thanks for sharing this @indymax 

Top Labels in this Space