Start your Cloud Learning Log with a pledge to your future :)

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Cloud Learning Logs - a place in the Google Cloud Community for you to enrich your learning journey through reflection and support. We are honored that you’ve chosen to dedicate some of your time to deepening your relationship to and understanding of Google Cloud, and will be supporting your goals here with the following:

Special challenges designed to kickstart your growth - or get you unstuck

Learning insights from experts

Interactive meet-ups with your peers and Googlers

Extra credit options to foster conversation - and give you some extra swag along the way 😉

Your choice to embark on your learning journey isn’t about us, though - it’s about you. All of you have different reasons why you’re here, and diverse priorities in the scope of education. As your first log, we want you to share why you’ve chosen to take this step - and establish a commitment to your future self as to what you’ll achieve.

Your first task: Make a new post in this Cloud Learning Logs forum (click 'start a conversation') introducing yourself and your main goal, adding the label associated with your intended learning track.

Extra credit: Find 5 pledge posts from folks who share your goal, and give them a like!

Questions? Comments? Want to express your enthusiasm with a GIF? Feel free to reply to this post. 

75 29 3,628
29 REPLIES 29

Thank you for valueable information @carrie 

Thank you for good information for me @carrie 

💯💯

Thanks for your valuable information @carrie 

Thank you for valuable information.!

thx

Allá vamos!!!

Thank you very much for the opening remarks.

Very good information

@carrie Thank you so much, it is really exciting to become part of this growing community 🙂

Thanks to u 

ready to go!  :👊

I Want to add a new skill for future growth. ##Binging

Thanks for  information, and keep n go...

Let's Go! I'm hungry! 😀

Hi carrie, this is a great initiative by google. My intention of completing the professional machine learning engineer certification is to build architect and build AI solutions on the cloud effectively, efficiently and optimally. There is a lot to experiment and learn and these technologies evolve. 

hello for every one. 

Hello 

I completed the tasks.

Thank you. 

Sure thing!

Sure

Excellent and detailed post 😎

Thank you for the valuable information

obrigado pela informação

Muito obrigado pelas informações 

Thanks for your valuable information @carrie

I am new participant.

Thank you so much @carrie  and also one request to you to provide us swags as well😁

Hello, I'm Amie Hancock.and I pledge to complete the google maps platform for my son Riley. I'm new and I'm totally lost. I'm in the cloud platform and the maps platform and another platform as well. I need help with my workspace and domain and billing administrator accounts. 

Kindly inform me what kind of help you need so that I can orientate you for
a smooth start. I am here to help.

Wasim Hassan
Chairperson & Founder
Enlyst Smart Recruiting (Private) Limited
----------------------------------------------------
<PII removed by staff>
https://www.enlystnow.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/wasimhassanpro

I'm Jesus Romero. I'm happy to be here. I aim to improve my cloud skills to build and develop AI cloud projects and products. I'm a seasoned Project Manager with some Data Science certifications. I got the Cloud Leader certification, and now I want to get the Associate Cloud Engineer certification and develop my first AI MVP on Google Cloud.